Monday, September 20, 2010

Me, Now

I have probably changed a fair bit since I actually last told you about myself. I am Amy B, currently in year 8 at Walthamstow School For Girls. I now do Guides, Grade 5 ballet and General ballet (working towards point) and modern. I am Quince in the version of Midsummer Night's dream for the School Shakespeare festival. Cos that all sounded so fake, school is fun, lessons are boring, I am fab friends with Maeve and Ray and I am becoming better friends with Kitty! They're all coming round on friday on the 2:30 ending. I'm receptionist tomorrow with Kitty so NO LESSONS! YAY! I went to latitude last year and it was AMAZING but I don't like Flo as much anymore. I do love Kraftwerk, KT Tunstall, The XX, Delia Darbyshire (weeeird!) and Queen (who I can't get away from, my brother is obsessed!). Last night (sunday night) I came back at 11 because I saw Must Be The Music live final, and the only good one (Emma's Imagination) won! Dizzee Rascal is such an idiot (the name says it all)! So, yeah, that's my life.
This is Amy Bee, signing off.

1 comment:

RAY Sims said...

See what you mean :P

Glad I'm mentioned! I seriously need to get going on mine. LOVE RAYxx